ANNOUNCING AUDITIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
- Section Violin (3 core and 3 per service) | Repertoire
- Section Viola ( 3 per service) | Repertoire
- Assoc. Principal/2nd Oboe (1 core) | Repertoire
- 3rd Oboe/English Horn (1 core) | Repertoire
Auditions will be held in Honolulu March 26-28, 2017. Violin preliminary round: Sunday, March 26. Viola and oboe preliminary round: Monday, March 27. Finals: Tuesday, March 28.
How to Apply
Email résumé in PDF format (only) to email@example.com or mail to:
Hawai’i Symphony Orchestra Auditions
3610 Waialae Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96816
Resume deadline: March 13, 2017. Earlier submission strongly encouraged.
Season Info & Compensation
- 15-week season
- $1,100/week (core musicians)
- +10% Associate Principal
- Medical & instrument insurance, 8% AFM-EP
- Per Service guarantee is 66 services @ $137.50
Core positions are guaranteed two opera productions by a separate CBA.